AMERICAN PCB ASSEMBLY PROVIDING GREAT QUALITY, QUICK-TURN, LOW-COST PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD ASSEMBLY SERVICES.
We specialize in Printed Circuit Board Assembly.
AMERICAN PCB ASSEMBLY
J&K Custom Electronics provides a full range of electronic assembly services from single piece engineering prototypes to small or medium production runs, including both through-hole and SMT designs.
All electronics assembled in accordance with IPC J-STD-001 and inspected per IPC-A-610.
GET A FREE QUOTE NOW! USE OUR LIVE QUOTE CALCULATOR BELOW!
“J&K Custom Electronics has built prototypes followed by repetitive medium volume runs for us. J&K has been very flexible, competitively priced and delivers quality products on time.”
“J&K continues to exceed our expectations for timely delivery of high-quality, competitively-priced assemblies. Your attention to detail and commitment to customer satisfaction is very much appreciated!”
WHY J & K?
An American family owned business
- Located In Huntington, Indiana
- 20+ years of Electronics Manufacturing Experience
- Personalized attention
- Guaranteed lowest prices due to low overhead
- Responsive service without expediting charges
- Consignment product’s usually start within a few days
- Products carry a 3-year warranty
- Lean-Sigma Certified Engineers
- PCBs Assembled per IPC J-STD-001
- PCBs Inspected per IPC-A-610
- Single piece engineering builds
- Small run prototypes builds
- Short-run small business runs
- High volume production
- Full line of PCB Assembly Services
Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) Services
- Screen Printing, Parts Placement, and Reflow.
- RoHS (lead-free) or Traditional (Sn63/Pb37)
- Surface Mount Technology (SMT)
- Through Hole Technology (THT)
- Flexible PCB Assembly (FPCB)
- Conformal Coating & Potting
- FREE Functional Testing
- Test Fixture Creation
- Component kits supplied to customer requirements
- We offer FREE testing per your procedures
- Workmanship is guaranteed for two years
- Products are assembled per IPC J-STD-001
- Products are inspected per IPC-A_610
- Quality Systems developed per ISO 9001 2008
- Lean Sigma Certified Product/Process Engineer on Staff
- Test procedure development services
- Functional testers and bed of nails development
Value Added Services
- Processor Programming / In-Circuit Programming
- CAD Services for schematic capture & PCB layout
- PCB Troubleshooting / Repair / Modification / Rework
- X-Ray ( Out of house partner)
- Multi-PCB System Joining | Wire / Cable / Harness Install
- Box Build / Chassis Build / Unit Assembly
- Panel Wiring
- FREE Unit Testing